Saturday, August 12, 2017

Key Largo, in top form.

I wish this post wasn't about sewing and I was actually in Key Largo. I guess a Hey June pattern is the next best thing.


This is the Key Largo, the newest woven pattern from Hey June. I tested this pattern and love it!

This fabric is a polyester blend (yuck, I know) but it just seemed perfect for the look I was going for and the drape is pretty nice. It is rather sheer so a cami is a must. 

I wanted to make a shirt that I could dress up with heels, or wear with a pair of jeans and go to Trader Joes to enjoy some grocery shopping without kids. Wait did I saw that out loud? 

It's hard to tell on my shirt, but the front is two pieces cut on the bias. So fun for pattern matching! Also, view A has front ties - cute! If you're looking for some Key Largo inspiration the tester round up is here. Have fun!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy